Atomos ATOMNJVPL1 Ninja V+ 5.2'' 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor
Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor from Atomos. The Ninja V+ is the same on-camera monitor/recorder as its predecessor the Ninja V 5", but the Ninja+ now features a 5.2" display and records and plays back up to 8K raw video to and from purpose-built mini-SSDs.
The Ninja V+ can record Apple ProRes raw up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 directly from the sensor, and it is compatible with select cameras such as the Canon R5. It also includes a H.265 free-to-download license to record with the high-quality, low-bandwidth codec for up to 10-bit recording in ProRes 4:2:2. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage, and support for popular log formats from Sony, ARRI, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V+ features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, Connect 4K modules, and an SDI Raw license key further expand your Ninja V+ capabilities.
New in the Ninja V+
XQ: Bit rates up to 350 Mb/s
MQ: Bit rates up to 200 Mb/s
LQ: Bit rates up to 100 Mb/s
5" Daylight Viewable Screen
Recording Codecs Including Raw over HDMI
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes Raw with select cameras at rates up to 8K30 with select cameras and up to DCI 4K120
- Enables ProRes Raw capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
Bright 5.2" Display with AtomHDR
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000 cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
DSLR and Mirrorless Camera Support
ARRI, Canon, FUJIFILM, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, Olympus, Sony, and Z-CAM
8K30 and 4K120 Capabilities
Optional Expansion Modules
- AtomX SDI Module for 12G-SDI input and output and HDMI/SDI cross conversion for up to 8K30 ProRes raw video
- SDI Raw activation key
- AtomX SYNC for wirelessly synced, timecoded multicamera capture
- Atomos Connect 4K for HDMI to USB conversion for streaming up to 1080p60
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.