Canon EF75300III EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III, Ø58
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
- Super Spectra Coating
- DC Micro Motor AF System
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
Canon 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 overview
Featuring a versatile telephoto range, the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III from Canon is a 4x zoom characterized by its relatively lightweight design and compact form factor. Well-suited for a variety of subjects, including portraiture and sports, this lens portrait to medium telephoto fields of view and utilizes a DC micro motor to provide fast and accurate autofocus performance. Benefitting image quality, a Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting in order to achieve high contrast and accurate colors. Additionally, it features a seven-blade diaphragm to produce smooth and pleasing bokeh.
- Versatile telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 120-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- DC micro motor autofocus system is quick and pairs with an electromagnetic diaphragm to complement photographing at fast continuous speeds.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.