F/2 IS USM, Ø67 Ø67
A flexible wide-angle prime, the EF 35mm f/2 IS USM from Canon pairs the versatile focal length with sophisticated autofocus capabilities as well as image stabilization. The bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design utilizes one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for high sharpness, and a Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy. Benefitting the optical assets is a four-stop-effective Image Stabilizer, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld images. Also, a ring-type USM realizes quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Wide-angle 35mm f/2 lens is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords significant control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- One glass-molded aspherical element helps to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with a rear focusing system, is employed to deliver fast and precise autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a micro-stepping drive also provides quiet focusing performance and a low-speed focus drive is used to benefit video recording applications.
- Rounded eight-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.