Canon EOS M50 Mark II, EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM + EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (EOL)
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Canon EOS M50 Mark II, EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM + EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- 24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and HD 720p120 Video Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detect AF
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth; Webcam Capability
- Extended ISO 51200, 10 fps Shooting
- EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
A comprehensive kit for content creators, the black Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm and 55-200mm Lenses bundles the sleek mirrorless body with the EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM standard zoom lens and the EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM telephoto zoom lens.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm Lens (Black)
Catering to vloggers and content creators, the black Canon EOS M50 Mark II is a versatile multimedia camera with a well-rounded photo and video feature-set. Sporting improved focusing, recording, and sharing capabilities, the M50 Mark II still revolves around the proven 24.1MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, which enable a quick 10 fps shooting rate, a native sensitivity range of ISO 100-25600, and UHD 4K video recording at 23.98 fps, along with Full HD 1080p60 and HD 720p120 for slow motion capture. Sensor-based Dual Pixel CMOS AF has been improved with faster speeds and refined Eye Detection AF performance, and supports both Eye Detection and Face Detection focusing modes when working with Movie Servo AF to help keep sharp focus on the subject matter. Additionally, Combination IS 5-axis image stabilization also helps to realize steady, shake-free recording by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
Beyond just imaging, the M50 Mark II's physical design also suits content creation, especially with the inclusion of a large 3.0" LCD that sports a vari-angle design for working from high and low working angles and its touchscreen interface allows working with Touch and Drag AF for easier manipulation of the AF area. A 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder also allows for high-resolution eye-level viewing, too. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi with NFC is available for quick and convenient pairing with a smartphone or tablet for wireless image sharing, and Bluetooth is also featured for image sharing to and remote camera control from a mobile device. Wireless connectivity also permits using the M50 Mark II as a webcam when using the EOS Webcam Utility Software. Also benefitting content creation, there is now vertical video recording capabilities, a movie self timer function, touch record control, and support for image.canon Cloud Service for improved workflow efficiency.
24.1MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
Enhanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF
When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery. Additionally, Eye Detection AF can also be used with Movie Servo AF, and both Eye and Face Detection can be used with Servo AF modes, to help keep your subjects in focus as the center of attention.
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- Large 3.0" touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive method for controlling focusing points, navigating menus, and reviewing imagery. This screen also features a vari-angle to better enable working from high and low angles.
- Integrated 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder permits bright, clear eye-level monitoring and also permits working with Touch and Drag AF for manually moving the AF area while shooting with the EVF for more intuitive control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows for easy wireless sharing of both photos and movies to a linked mobile device.
- Bluetooth permits linking a smartphone or tablet for quick, automatic image sharing between devices as well as remote control capabilities.
- Wi-Fi also enables livestreaming your content straight from the camera and, when used with EOS Webcam Utility software, the EOS M50 Mark II can function an easy webcam alternative.
- Built-in pop-up flash provides additional illumination for working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash for greater control.
EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Black)
Offering a versatile range of telephoto perspectives, the black EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens from Canon is an 88-320mm equivalent zoom designed for APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element and one Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
Complementing the optical design and telephoto reach is an Optical Image Stabilizer, which compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. An STM stepping motor is also featured, which produces fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to support both stills and video recording applications. For increased control, full-time manual focus operation is also available for making fine-tuned focus adjustments.