Canon EOS R6 Mark II w/Stop Motion Animation Firmware
28 people are viewing this right now
Regular price $2,599.00
Sale price $2,599.00 Regular price
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Canon EOS R6 Mark II Mirrorless Camera w/Stop Motion Animation Firmware
- FHD Live View Resolution for Stop Motion
- Aperture Lock and Focus Position Memory
- 24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 4K60 10-Bit Internal Video, C-Log 3
- External 6K ProRes RAW Recording
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF II
- 12 fps Mech. Shutter, 40 fps E. Shutter
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF, 3" Vari-Angle LCD
- Dual UHS-II Memory Card Slots
The Full-Frame All-Rounder
Matching strong photo performance with apt video capabilities, the Canon EOS R6 Mark II is a versatile mirrorless body for the multimedia creator. An updated 24.2MP CMOS sensor pairs with updated processing for more improved AF, impressive 4K 60p 10-bit video, and faster overall performance. Also, the camera body has been updated for more intuitive handling, including a redesigned top plate for easier access to different shooting modes.
Stop Motion Animation Firmware
This version of the EOS R6 Mark II features pre-installed Stop Motion Animation firmware to improve the camera's ability to be used for advanced stop motion applications and to be used in conjunction with specialized software, like Dragonframe.
- Live view is a critical tool for stop motion recording and this firmware upgrades the camera's live resolution to 1920 x 1080 (compared to 940 x 640 of standard models) for larger playback that's easier to spot subtle changes in focus and finer details on small subjects.
- USB manual focus peaking provides the benefits of focus peaking while shooting tethered via USB and working in the Stop Motion mode in the menu. This offers the benefits of programmable remote focus adjustment without the need of auxiliary focus motors.
- When using native Canon RF lenses, a Focus Position Memory feature can be used for more accurate and repeatable focus adjustment via computer control with Dragonforce software.
- The aperture value can be set and maintained with the Aperture Lock function in Dragonforce, which gives finer control and helps to prevent any aperture-based flickering.
- HDMI output is maintained and can be toggled on and off from the camera's menu; this maintains the ability to work with external monitors even while working in Stop Motion mode.