Canon EOS RP Body Only
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 2.36m-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)
Impressively small despite having a large full-frame sensor, the Canon EOS RP offers flexible imaging capabilities along with a portable form factor. Featuring a high-resolution 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor, both stills and video can be recorded using a broad sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions. The sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which on-sensor phase-detection points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus during stills and video operation. Complementing the sensor and processor, the RP also sports a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder along with a rear vari-angle touchscreen LCD monitor for easier viewing from high and low angles. Additionally, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allow for wireless remote camera control along with direct image sharing to linked mobile devices.
- Canon RF Lens Mount
- The EOS RP features the RF lens mount, which support Canon's line of RF-mount lenses. This mount is characterized by its wide 54mm diameter and short 20mm flange-back distance, which promotes the ability to design lenses that are both faster and smaller than their SLR equivalents. The mount also incorporates a 12-pin electronic contact system for more sophisticated autofocus and image stabilization capabilities. This mount design also lends full compatibility to existing EF and EF-S-mount lenses via an optional EF-EOS R Mount Adapter.
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- A large 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor is featured and serves as an ideal balance between high-resolution output, low-light performance, and high-speed capabilities. When paired with the DIGIC 8 image processor, the EOS RP has a wide sensitivity range for working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF offers smooth and fast focusing performance in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network phase-detection gathering elements across a majority of the image sensor to reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, a Movie Servo AF mode offers smooth and natural focusing when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene, as well as the ability to specify tracking sensitivity, AF speed, and Face Tracking priority. Benefited by the Touch AF system, rack focus is possible simply by touching elements within the scene on the touchscreen in order to change focus in an intuitive manner. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- Body Design
- Integrated 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder affords a bright and clear means for eye-level viewing.
- Rear LCD features a vari-angle design for easier use when working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It is also a touchscreen for intuitive control over shooting, playback, and menu navigation controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity enable wireless sharing, control, and image transfer with a compatible smart device via the Canon Camera Connect app, which also supports geotagging your files using your mobile device's location data.
- In-camera charging over USB is supported for easier on-the-go charging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.