Fujifilm GFX100, Body Only
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Fujifilm GFX100, Body Only
- Newly-developed back-illuminated 102MP imaging sensor
- High-Resolution Image Sensors require a particularly high level of stability
- Practical Auto-Focus for large format
- Tethered Support for Capture One Professionals Everywhere
- Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
- [DCI4K (4096×2160)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 400Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps up to Approx. 60min.
[4K (3840×2160)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98p 400Mbps/200Mbps/100Mbps up to Approx. 60min.
GFX 100 combines decades of experience, knowledge, and research into a mirrorless large format camera that redefines the boundaries and limitations of how photographers and filmmakers creatively express themselves. By raising the bar in large format auto-focus performance, being one of the first large format systems to have in-body stabilization, and providing filmmakers with a way to push the limits of wide format 4K/30p motion capture, GFX 100 is not only reshaping how images are being made, but it is also redefining large format for the world’s next generation of image makers.
FUJIFILM GFX 100 FEATURES:
● Resolution Redefined: The FUJIFILM GFX 100 pairs a newly-developed back-illuminated 102MP imaging sensorwith our blazingly fast X Processor 4 processing engine to create a combination capable of outputting 16-bit imageswith amazing color fidelity, rich shadow detail, and incredible dynamic range. Its back-illuminated structure enhancesimage quality by bringing the exposure plane closer to the color filter array. This reduces noise levels from thattypically experienced with mirrorless cameras and extends the native ISO to ISO 100. Sharpness is also enhanced,while moire and false colors are near eliminated through the omission of an optical low-pass filter.
● Enhanced Stability When it Matters: High-Resolution Image Sensors require a particularly high level of stability toensure image clarity and sharpness. Small vibrations can often cause interruptions during the capture process andmay even lead to soft and out of focus images despite the use of a tripod. GFX 100 addresses these critical issuesby providing filmmakers and photographers with built-in 5-axis image stabilization. A dedicated dual processor workstogether with gyroscopic accelerometers to achieve sensor stability with speed and precision to provide up to fivestopsof image stabilization, even if the camera is fitted with a non-optically stabilized FUJINON lens. Precise largeformat capture is now feasible in low-light conditions or when shooting hand-held.
● Practical Auto-Focus for large format: Compared to traditional large format digital systems, GFX 100 raises thebar in auto-focus performance by utilizing AF phase detection pixels across most of the sensor to helpphotographers obtain focus wherever they choose to position their subjects in the frame. At approximately 100%coverage, increased auto-focus performance with speed and accuracy is now a complete reality for photographersneeding optimum performance in subject tracking, face/ eye detection and low-contrast environments.
● Pushing Creative Boundaries for Filmmakers: While digital cinema has pushed into the world of larger format(35mm x 24mm), limited options still exist for creatives interested in big sensors. With a sensor size of 43.9mm x32.9mm, GFX 100 offers filmmakers a viable alternative in achieving their creative visions. The new sensor andprocessor combination support 4K video recording at 30p/10bit with a uniquely cinematic, large format look forcinematographers who want exceptional control over depth of field and film-like tonality. With the ability to applyFujifilm’s highly respected Film Simulations, record in F-Log Rec 2020, and capture 10-bit, 4:2:2 uncompressedfootage through the HDMI port, GFX 100 should certainly be coming soon to a screen near you.
● A Legacy in Color Science: FUJIFILM’s legacy in color science has helped create one of the most widelyacclaimeddigital color processing engines in the world. Benefiting from 85 years of research and development incolor imaging, the GFX 100 utilizes this same venerated color processing engine found in other X Series and GFXdigital cameras. Offering 16 Film Simulation modes gives photographers and filmmakers a way to match their artisticintent much like they do when choosing purpose-specific photographic emulsions. This not only builds uponFujifilm’s heritage and color science know-how, but also exposes a new generation to the aesthetic benefits ofFujifilm’s contributions to the photographic arts.
● Tethered Support for Capture One Professionals Everywhere: Tethered capture is a necessity for manyprofessional large format camera users and the GFX 100 works with Capture One software to help photographerscreate, manage, and maintain a streamlined workflow from capture through to delivery. With Capture One, rawFujifilm images can be processed quickly with the option to apply Fujifilm's unique Film Simulations during fileconversion for even greater artistic possibilities.