Manfrotto MKBFRTA4RDBHUS Befree Advanced Travel Aluminum Tripod W/Ball Head 494 (PAN&FRICTION KNOBS)
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Max Height: 59.1″
- Folded Length: 15.7″
- Leg Sections: 4
- Weight: 3.4 lb
- 494 Ball Head with Pan & Friction Knobs
- RC2 and Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate
- M-Lock Twist Leg Locks
- Easy Link Attachment and Integrated Hook
- Three Leg Angles with Side-Pull Selector
Sporting a 17.6 lb load capacity at a weight of only 3.4 lb, the red Befree Advanced Travel Tripod from Manfrotto is a robust support option that can serve as a convenient travel companion for professional photographers and passionate hobbyists alike. It features a full aluminum-alloy construction and reaches a maximum height of 59.1" with its column extended, folding down to 15.7" in length for simplified transport in its included carrying case.
Each leg of the Befree Advanced is composed of four sections, which can be adjusted and secured in seconds thanks to the M-lock twist locks that operate with a simple 90° turn. A side-pull selector allows you to set up the tripod at three different angle configurations, enabling low angle shooting with the simple push of a button. Complementing the legs is an equally sturdy center ball head, which offers a dedicated knob for panoramic movement as well as a friction control knob for precise control over the tension during use. The final element is a quick release plate, which offers dual compatibility for RC2 and Arca-type compatible systems, except for the Manfrotto 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads.
An Easy Link attachment is available at the top portion of the leg section, and allows you to connect compatible accessories such as flashes or reflectors. This enables you to use the tripod as a support system and reduce the amount of gear you need to carry while travelling. Rubberized feet are used to avoid skidding and help keep the Befree Advanced stable in most types of terrain. Finally, an integrated hook found at the bottom can be used to add a weight and increase the stability of your tripod when shooting in more difficult conditions.
- Weighs 3.4 lb, can hold up to 17.6 lb of gear
- Four leg sections which extend and fasten via its twist locks
- Maximum height of 59.1", folds down to 15.7" in length for storage
- Aluminum-alloy construction
- Side button allows you to select between three different leg angles
- Ball head with separate pan lock and friction control knobs
- Quick release plate compatible with both RC2 and Arca-type compatible systems, excluding the 804-3W and MH804-3W tripod heads
- Rubberized feet provide increased stability on most surfaces
- Easy Link attachment for use with optional accessories
- Integrated hook for weighing down and stabilizing tripod during use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.