Manfrotto MVKBFRTCLIVEUS Befree Live Carbon Fiber Tripod W/Twist Leg Locks
A compact support system designed for travelling and shooting on the go, the Befree Live Video Tripod Kit with Twist Leg Locks from Manfrotto is composed of sturdy carbon fiber tripod legs paired with a fluid video head and a quick release plate. With a load capacity of 8.8 lb, the head offers fluid movement that is aided by separate pan and tilt locking knobs for precise control over your composition. Included with it is a pan bar and a sliding quick release plate, both of which are removable to help enhance its portability.
The legs reach a maximum height of 59.1" with the column raised, and can be extended and secured in seconds thanks to the M-lock twist locks that engage with a simple 90° turn. The sliding leg angle selector is easy to reach and can be operated with a single finger, making adjustments significantly easier to perform. Found at the top is an Easy Link connector, which allows you to attach compatible accessories such as flashes or reflectors. The Befree Live can be folded down to 16.1" with the head removed, and attaches to any camera with either a 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 threaded screw mount.
- Compact carbon fiber tripod kit designed for travelling; ideal for mobile uses such as vlogging
- Holds equipment as heavy as 8.8 lb
- Fluid head with spirit level and quick release plate
- Pan and tilt locking knobs allow for single axis movement
- Legs extend as high as 59.1", and fold down to 16.1" in length
- Twist leg locking system, enabled by simply turning each knob 90°
- Intuitive sliding leg angle selector operated with the push of a single finger
- Easy Link attachment at the top of leg section; connects to compatible accessories
- Pan bar included for fluid movement; can be removed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.