Nikon AFS1424/2.8GED AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm F/2.8G ED
The widest of Nikon's f/2.8 zooms, the AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED presents a flexible ultra-wide-angle range of focal lengths, well-suited for landscape, nature, and interior photography. Besides its broad angle of view, this lens is characterized by its f/2.8 constant maximum aperture, which affords consistent performance and illumination throughout the zoom range. Similarly impressive, the optical design contains three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements, which greatly reduce distortion and aberrations for a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering. A Nano Crystal Coat has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting and backlit conditions. Additionally, a Silent Wave Motor enables fast, near-silent autofocus performance, along with full-time manual focus override, to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for FX-format sensors, this 14-24mm lens can also be used with DX models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and excellent light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano Crystal Coat has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare and also offers some protection to the front lens element.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.