Sony A6100Y, E PZ 16-50mm F/3.5-5.6 + E 55-210mm F/4.5-6.3 OSS, Black
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p and Full HD 120p Video
- SVGA Tru-Finder 1.44m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Up to 11-fps Shooting, ISO 100-32000
- 4D FOCUS with 425 Phase-Detect Points
- Real-Time Eye AF and Subject Tracking
- E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
- E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Lens
Presenting a versatile feature-set in an especially compact design, the Sony a6100 is an APS-C-format mirrorless camera well-suited for stills and video applications. Featuring a 24.2MP CMOS sensor and a BIONZ X processor, capturing high-resolution stills with a broad sensitivity range and low noise is possible. The sensor and processor combination also affords UHD 4K video recording along with quick continuous shooting up to 11 fps for working with moving subjects. Also benefitting fast-paced shooting, Real-time Eye AF and subject tracking capabilities help to ensure sharp focus on a variety of subject types.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the a6100 features a 1.44m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for clear eye-level viewing. A rear 3.0" 921.6k-dot touchscreen LCD is also available and has a 180° tilting design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless sharing of imagery as well as remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.