Tenba DNA10 Messenger Bag
The Tenba DNA 10 Messenger Bag (Graphite) was designed to deliver the kind of year-round, all-weather, rugged performance of a true bike messenger bag, but with an interior that's tuned to protect delicate cameras, lenses and computer gear. This bag boasts features only available from Tenba, like Fidlock patented magnetic clips, exclusive Quiet Hook & Loop Closure, multiple forms of weather-proofing, and our signature Quick Access zipper and body armor base panel. We aren't exaggerating when we say there is no other bag like this in the world. The DNA 10 was built to accommodate either a mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses. The rear padded sleeve will hold an iPad (or similar sized tablet). Capacity: Mirrorless or rangefinder camera with 3–5 lenses and flash or DSLR with 2–3 lenses and flash.
- Special Whisper Hook™ closure enables flap to be opened with nearly silent operation by pulling down before pulling away from the bag.c
- Fidlock® patented magnetic clips allow easy drop-on attachment and fast slide release. This is the quickest clip in the world. It can be opened and closed with one hand, even when wearing gloves or when the bag is behind you.
- Adjustable security strap connects to D-rings on the back of bag, anchoring it in position and preventing the bag from sliding forward while riding a bicycle or scooter.
- Quick Access™ top zipper allows secure exchange of cameras and lenses without opening the front flap.
- Front flap extends over the bag and has a sewn hinge to ensure easy closure and excellent weatherproof coverage at the corners.
- Included WeatherWrap rain cover is removable and reversible, with silver on one side to reflect the sun, and black on the other side for stealth.
- Elasticized micro-mesh pockets provide quick storage for a water bottle on the outside of the bag.
- Zippered pocket in the main flap provides out-of-sight, out-of-mind secure storage for important items like a mobile phone and keys.
- Shoulder strap combines smooth-sliding seatbelt webbing and a flexible, non-slip shoulder pad. Silicone-treated non-slip pad grips the shoulder while the seatbelt webbing slides through smoothly, making it easy to move from the bag from front to back.
- Removable padded camera insert protects a mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses or a DSLR with 2-3 lenses, plus flash and accessories.
- Padded camera insert slides out to convert the bag for general-purpose, non-photo use.
- Rear padded sleeve fits an iPad or similar sized tablet. A velcro retaining strap covers the sleeve for security.
- Rear trolley strap slides over the extending handle of rolling luggage or equipment case for secure piggyback travel.
- Tenba's exclusive water- and abrasion-resistant body armor base panel protects the bag on wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Rear pocket fits magazines or documents, and includes smaller interior pockets for pens and accessories.
- Tons of pockets and compartments to keep batteries, cables, chargers, pens and business cards organized.
- Exterior: 600 denier Helix™ with a durable water repellant coating, seatbelt-grade webbing, waterproof tarpaulin bottom panel, Whisper Hook™.
- Interior: Lightweight ripstop nylon and soft, brushed tricot.
- Hardware: Fidlock® clips, YKK® zippers, contoured zipper pulls and welded steel D-rings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.