Yongnuo YN565EXIIIN Flash F/Nikon Cameras
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 190′ at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Wireless Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 2-4 Seconds
- LCD Display
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The 565EX III Wireless Flash from Yongnuo is a shoe-mounted flash unit designed for Nikon camera systems with TTL functionality. It features a guide number of 190' at ISO 100 in the 105mm position on the focusing head while providing wide coverage within a zoom range of 24 to 105mm. The 565EX III also has a recycle time of two to four seconds at full power.
An autofocus-assist beam emitter helps the flash find focus in dark or otherwise difficult conditions and 90° tilting provides a wide range of creative opportunities. The flash can also be used as a slave with other flashes, easily creating a multi-light setup. And with an LCD display, adjusting settings is simple.
- High Speed Recycling
- The recycling time for full output takes just two seconds. Even with partially depleted batteries recycling time is a respectable three to four seconds.
- Real-Time Display of Remaining Battery Power
- The flash's display includes battery monitoring allowing you to check the battery's remaining power level easily.
- Supports Firmware Upgrades
- The YN565EX III is equipped with a USB interface for downloading the latest firmware from the Yongnuo website.
- Compatible with Canon's Wireless Slave Feature
- The Canon commander and wireless signals of the 7D, 6D, and 600D cameras recognize TTL and manual flash, and stroboscopic flash. A YN565EX III can be slaved by Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II, and YN568EX III, as well as the Canon 600EX (II)-RT and 580EX II acting as master units.
- TTL Flash with High Guide Number
- The YN565EX III supports TTL, Manual, and Multi-flash and with a high guide number of 190', does so close up or at a distance.
- Sound Prompt System
- Different sound modes will alert you to the various speedlite functions to allow you to keep your eye on what's in the viewfinder.
- Equipped with the AF-Assist Beam Emitter
- The YN565EX III is equipped with an AF-Assist beam emitter that allows you to focus easily in dark environments.
- Auto-Zooming Flash Head (24-105mm)
- The flash features automatic and manual zooming, which can be varied from 24 to 105mm to match the lens in use.
- Multiple Trigger Mode Supported
- The YN565EX III can be triggered off-camera by PC cord, wireless optical trigger, or the camera's pop-up flash.
- Saves Settings
- The YN565EX III retains auto and custom settings.
- Large Display
- The large LCD display keeps you appraised of the flash settings at all times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.