Yongnuo YN14EX Macro Ring Lite F/Canon
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Twin-Tube Design with Ratio Settings
- Guide Number: 45.9′ at ISO 100
- Coverage: 80° Vertical & Horizontal
- LED Focusing Lamps
- PC Sync & External Power Ports
- Recycle Time: 3-5 Seconds
- 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Adapter Rings for 52-72mm Filter Threads
Evenly illuminate close subjects with soft, flattering light from the YN-14EX-C Macro Ring Lite from Yongnuo. This model is compatible with Canon cameras featuring E-TTL / E-TTL II metering for automatically setting accurate exposures and it has a guide number of 45.9' at ISO 100 for good light output. The twin-tube design also allows users to set each side to different power ratios, enabling higher contrast lighting when desired. And, it has LED lamps for AF assist in low light.
Adding to the units capabilities, the YN-14EX features both PC sync and external power ports. Also, it fully supports in-camera flash settings such as exposure compensation, flash exposure bracketing, flash exposure lock, modeling light function, and 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes. The control unit has an LCD screen for directly adjusting flash settings and it runs on 4 AA batteries. At full power, this allows for a recycle time of 3-5 seconds. Additionally, it comes with adapter rings for 52mm, 58mm, 67mm, and 72mm lens filter threads and a carrying bag.
Note: This item is not compatible with the Canon 5D Mark IV.
- Manual flash settings from 1/1 to 1/64
- Flash ratio control settings from 8:1 to 1:1 to 1:8
- Sound prompt system will audibly alert you to the current status of the flash
- Settings are saved when the unit is powered off
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.