Yongnuo YN160III Led On-Camera Light 5500K
- 5500K Color Temperature
- Rough & Fine Dimming Modes
- Uses NP-F Series Battery (Not Included)
- Hot-Shoe, Mini Flat-Plate & Handle
- 12W Power Draw
- Barndoors with Intensifiers
- Orange & White Slide-In Filter Panels
The YN160-IIIC 5500K On-Camera Light is one of a series of on-camera LED lights from Yongnuo Digital. This slim unit features 192 daylight-balanced LEDs. The light offers two dimming modes (rough and fine), barndoors with intensifiers, a power-on/luminance adjustment knob, and two slide-in filter panels (orange and diffusion). The YN-160 IIIC 5500K On-Camera Light also features a push-button numerical LED display that shows the remaining battery power, luminance, and dimming mode information.
Designed to work with most DSLRs and small camcorders, the YN-160 IIIC 5500K On-Camera Light can be powered using a Sony NP-F series battery (not included) or via an optional AC adapter. The light has three mounting options: to your camera via the hot shoe, on a flat surface using the mini plate, or handheld using the included handle.
- 192 LEDs, 5500K color temperature
- Barndoors, one orange, and one diffusion filter aid in controlling the light's output
- Power using a Sony NP-F series battery (not included) or via an optional AC adapter (not included)
- Power/luminance adjustment knob
- Dimmer adjusts in coarse and fine modes
- Push-button remaining battery-charge, light output, and dimming-mode LED display
- Mount directly to a camera via the hot shoe, use the mini-plate mount on flat surfaces, or handhold using the included handle
- The barndoors feature an intensifier interior surface, and a black exterior surface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.