Yongnuo YN50/1.8N YN 50mm f/1.8 F/Nikon F
- Canon EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- AF/MF Switch
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.5′
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
A compact normal-length prime designed for Canon EF-mount DSLRs, the YN 50mm f/1.8 Lens from Yongnuo pairs the classic 50mm focal length with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of situations. Multi-coated glass elements reduce the effects of lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color accuracy. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel permits quick switching between focusing methods, and the lens can focus as closely as 1.5' to suit photographing close-up subjects. Additionally, gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data. A tried-and-true lens construction with design enhancements to benefit handling, this lens is an ideal walk-around lens for everyday shooting.
- Prime normal-length lens designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
- An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 1.5' away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Gold-plated electronic contacts convey EXIF data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.