Yongnuo YNEFEII Smart Adapter EF-E Mount
This black EF-E II Lens Adapter from Yougnuo allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Sony E-mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, which enables autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled aperture functions. If an attached lens is also capable of generating Exif metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, this lens adapter is designed to allow that information to be saved along with image files.
When using a compatible Sony E-mount camera, its Custom Key Settings menu can be used to associate a user-selectable command to the adapter's built-in custom function button.
Within the adapter barrel, an internal, matte black covering minimizes the appearance of reflections. To help reduce stress on the camera mount when placed on a tripod, the adapter includes an Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads.
- Allows a Canon EF or EF-S mount lens to be used on a Sony E-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable autofocus, image stabilization, on-camera aperture control, and Exif metadata generation when possible
- Built-in custom function button
- Internal covering minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Arca-type compatible tripod foot with 1/4"-20 threads can be used to reduces stress on a connected camera's mount
- Lightweight construction with durable, metal mounting rings
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Built-in micro-USB Type-B port for firmware updates
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.