A powerful point-source light that combines RGBWW full-color control and Bowens mount versatility, the 150c RGB LED Monolight from amaran is a variable color temperature light fixture ideal for filmmakers, photographers, and creators. You get modifiability for magnified or diffused output and full-color control throughout its expanded 2500 to 7500K CCT range. Featuring highly accurate color reproduction, the 150c also ensures high-quality light output with up to 15,610 lux at 3.3' using its included reflector. The 150c provides nine built-in special effects for paparazzi, fireworks, lightning, faulty bulb, TV, pulsing, strobe, explosion, and fire. You can find the right level of illumination for your scene with 0 to 100% stepless dimming.
Quickly make adjustments locally on the fixture or remotely via Bluetooth using your smartphone and the Sidus Link app. With 150W of output, this light easily illuminates a home studio. In addition, its silent active cooling system allows it to be used in environments that require quiet atmospheres, including small studios, interviews, and indie film sets. The compact lamp head measures only 9.8 x 6.1 x 5.6" and is ready for worldwide use via its 100 to 240V power supply. For situations when AC power is unavailable, it can also run on optional Gold or V-mount batteries using the separately available Aputure 2-bay battery power station. A carry bag is included for convenient storage and transportation.
- Fully tunable green-magenta adjustment and 360° HSI color control
- High CRI/TLCI scores of 95 ensure faithful skin tones
- Accurate and consistent color reproduction with CQS of 97, SSI (D56) of 71, SSI (Tungsten) of 83, TM-30 Rf of 92, and TM-30 Rg of 101
- Reproduces up to 90% of colors within Rec.2020 color space
- Minimalist user-friendly interface with two control knobs and a large LCD screen for easy onboard control
- Compatible with the Sidus Link app with a 328' Bluetooth wireless range
- The app allows adjusting the HSI or CCT and controlling multiple lights at once
- Built-in umbrella holder
- Redesigned ergonomic Bowens mount release latch for effortless use when swapping between accessories
- All-metal Bowens mount to handle the weight of heavier modifiers
- All-metal baby pin receiver and tilting bracket to withstand the rigors of fast-paced film sets
- Sleek lamp head design, compact and lightweight at just 5.86 lb
- Easy handling with dual rear-facing side handles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.