Blackrapid SPORT Breathe Camera Strap
- Cross-Body Strap for Right-Handed Users
- Places Camera Upside-Down Against Waist
- Allows Easy and Fast Access to Camera
- Nylon Webbing, 65.7" Adjustable Length
- Moisture-Wicking, 4.0"-Wide Shoulder Pad
- Spring-Loaded Bumper Locks for Camera
- Durable, CR-3 ConnectR Locking Carabiner
- Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap
- Dual Harness with Second Strap, CoupleR
- FR-5 FastenR Breathe, Soft Pouch
The BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Strap is designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip. A connected camera can then rest upside-down along the hip so that it can be quickly raised for use. Incorporating a generously-sized, moisture-wicking shoulder pad, this strap is built for the sport or adventure photographer who is carrying one camera and intends to move quickly whether on flat or rugged terrain.
The Sport Breathe further stabilizes the attached camera when used with its included BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap. The Brad Breathe secures this strap under the user's left shoulder and prevents the attached camera from twisting as it rests along one's right side. When camera movement along the side is less of a concern, the Brad Breathe is easy to remove. For left-handed photographers, the Sport Left Breathe Camera Strap can be slung over the right shoulder, and includes a Brad Breathe as well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.