DJI Wireless Video Transmitter
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
DJI Video Transmitter
- Transmit 1080p60 Video over 3 Miles LoS
- O3 Pro Video Transmission Technology
- Transmit to 2 x Receivers Simultaneously
- HDMI/3G-SDI Input, 3G-SDI Loop Output
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Send Lower Res to Unlimited Receivers
- Compatible with High-Bright RX Monitor
- Power via L-Series Battery
- Works with Ronin 2 / RS 3 Pro Gimbals
- Can Power Directly by a DJI Gimbal
The transmitter supports automatic frequency hopping to find the strongest signal, and it operates using AES 256 encryption to protect your video from prying eyes. It allows you to transmit simultaneously to two receivers in control mode, and in broadcast mode, it can transmit to unlimited receivers with a slightly lower performance. The transmitter can be powered via an optional L-series battery or its DC power input, or it can be powered directly from a DJI gimbal such as the Ronin 2 or RS 3.
Long-Distance HD Live Feed
End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency
Seamless Auto Frequency Hopping
- O3 Pro adds a DFS band on top of the traditional 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, offering up to 23 channel options that provide professional crews with more compliant and interference-free transmission channels.
- DJI Transmission supports triple-band automatic frequency hopping, which automatically scans the electromagnetic environment for the best wireless channel.
- With a built-in frequency sweeper, users can even manually select a channel to avoid interference between devices.
- By mounting high-gain antennas, transmission capability is further boosted.
One Transmitter with Multiple Receivers for Coordinated Shooting
- Two transmission modes are available.
- In Control mode, DJI Transmission delivers optimal transmission performance. Monitoring can be done from two receivers at the same time, while the gimbal of Ronin 2 and RS 3 Pro and camera can be controlled remotely.
- Broadcast mode can be enabled on top of Control mode to enable an unlimited number of receivers (transmission performance differs from Control mode).
- On larger and more dynamic, DJI Transmission can operate with 20 or more transmitters sending signals to 20 or more devices, resulting in a smooth, coordinated experience that's difficult to get with traditional transmission setups.