Gopro Smart Remote Controls Camera From Up To 600' Away F/All Gopro Cameras
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Gopro Smart Remote Controls Camera From Up To 600' AWAY
- Controls Camera from up to 600′ Away
- Access to All Camera Settings
- Waterproof to 32′
- Record Start/Stop, Power On/Off
- HiLight Tag Button for HERO4
- Control up to 50 Camera at Once
- Built-In LCD Status Display
- Includes Key Ring and Wrist Strap
- Works with HERO5, HERO5 Session, Session
- Works with HERO4, HERO3 and HERO3
GoPro ARMTE-002 overview
Control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600' with the wearable, waterproof Smart Remote. Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on or off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for faster recall during playback, editing, or sharing.
The Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi‑Fi Remote. It is mountable, much like the GoPro cameras, and waterproof to 32'. The remote includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear.
Note: The Settings/Tag button is compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
- Enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time
- Delivers full remote control of all camera functions, including shutter, on/off and settings
- Built-in LCD mirrors your camera's status screen for quick confirmation of camera functions and settings
- All Wi-Fi enabled HERO models, including the HERO5, HERO5 Session, Session, HERO4, HERO3 and HERO3