Panasonic DCG100VK Mirrorless Camera Vlogging Kit
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens
A well-rounded bundle for the aspiring vlogger or content creator, the Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 12-32mm Lens and Tripod Grip Kit pairs the distinct Micro Four Thirds camera body and standard zoom lens with the versatile DMW-SHGR1 Tripod Grip.
Built for vloggers, the Panasonic Lumix DC-G100 is a mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera with a specialized feature-set for multimedia content creators. With a 3.0" touchscreen LCD with free angle tilting for easy selfie framing, 4K video recording, and optimized OZO audio by Nokia, the G100 also has a compact, bring-anywhere design for travelog and on-the-go shooting.
Beyond just competent imaging capabilities, the G100's sleek design also incorporates a high-resolution electronic viewfinder for bright and clear eye-level shooting and a unique vlogging-specific user interface is featured that makes recording a more intuitive process. Benefitting both stills and video is 5-axis sensor-shift Hybrid I.S., which compensates for camera shake when walking or moving in order to deliver sharper and smoother footage. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also enable wireless connectivity for quickly sharing photos and videos to your smartphone or for remotely operating the camera.
Digging into the imaging capabilities a bit more, the G100 has a 20.3MP MOS Micro Four Thirds sensor and Venus Engine image processor, which contribute to smooth image quality, low noise, and a high dynamic range. UHD 4K video recording is supported up to 30p, as well as Full HD at 60p, and external FHD recording is possible via the micro-HDMI port. The sensor and processor also enable DFD autofocus, for quick and precise focusing and subject tracking, as well as creative 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, and in-camera Focus Stacking modes.
- Benefitting recording while walking, riding, or even just working in low-light conditions, 5-axis Hybrid I.S. is an optimized image stabilization system that works in conjunction with lens-based OIS to reduce the appearance of camera shake for smoother video footage and sharper stills.
- The rear 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD features a static touchscreen design for intuitive and responsive use and it has a free-angle design that benefits working from high, low, and front-facing (selfie) angles.
- Updated UI for vlogging includes a REC Frame Indicator, which presents a red border around the image frame, so you can easily confirm recording or not. Also, a Frame Marker overlay can be used to highlight the specific region of the frame that will show depending on the selected aspect ratio, which is perfect for direct output to social media platforms.
- Vertical video recording support is especially useful for video content intended to be viewed on a smartphone.
- Dedicated Video Selfie Mode can be set to automatically begin when the screen is rotated forward and will automatically highlight the main subject by optimizing depth of field, using face detection AF and AE settings, and automatically configuring the sound pickup range area depending on where the subject is.
- OZO Audio, by Nokia, has been integrated to enable spatial audio recording via three built-in microphones for improved richness and accuracy depending on where the desired sound is coming from. These three internal mics, which can be configured manually or automatically, also enable a unique Tracking setting, which works in conjunction with the detected angle of view of the lens and face recognition functions, for clearer audio during interviews, selfie videos, or in other speaking situations. For manual control, you can select Surround for recording within a wide range in all directions; Front, for recording subjects in front of the camera; and Back, for recording yourself or another subject behind the camera.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
UHD 4K Video Recording
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- A large OLED Live View Finder has a high 3.68m-dot resolution and 0.73x magnification for bright and clear eye-level composition.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.84m-dot rear LCD monitor has a free angle, tilt and swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- DMW-BLG10PP lithium-ion battery offers approximately 270 shots per charge with the rear LCD, 250 shots per charge with the LVF, or approximately 900 shots per charge when working in the Power Save LVF mode. Additionally, the battery can be charged in-camera via USB or via AC power.
- A dedicated Send Images button on the top plate, along with built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy connectivity, allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets. Bluetooth LE also enables a constant connection to your mobile device, allowing for functions such as geolocation and automatic image transfer.
4K PHOTO Modes
- Burst: This mode will allow you to continuously record, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
This technology also allows for producing focus stacked images in-camera to realize a greater depth of field, especially when photographing close-up subjects. In this mode, images are recorded and saved with varying points of focus and then blended together to gain an extended depth of field.
Depth-From-Defocus AF System
Other Camera Features
- Selfie Functions: Soft Skin Mode, Filter Effects, Background Control, Slimming Mode, Hands-Free Face Shutter Mode, and Self Timer.
- In-camera image editing is possible, and enables you to split video clips, resize and crop images, develop raw image files, and even retouch and remove objects from photos.
Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Lens
Panasonic DMW-SHGR1 Tripod Grip
Promoting stable and steady handling, the Panasonic DMW-SHGR1 Tripod Grip is a unique and intuitive way to stabilize select Lumix digital cameras. Functioning as both a handheld grip and tabletop tripod, this accessory connects to cameras via an integrated USB Mini-B cable and features built-in video rec, shutter release, and sleep buttons for grip-based camera control. Additionally, the camera's position can be adjusted via the integrated ball head.