Panasonic HCX1000 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Pro Camcorder
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Panasonic HC-X1000 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder
Caught in between HD and 4K, Panasonic's HC-X1000 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder can help ease your transition, or allow you to jump right into 4K. The camera shoots and records cinema 4K at a true 24p, and UHD at broadcast compatible frame rates, so it fits smoothly into your existing broadcast workflow. The HC-X1000 features a 1/2.3" MOS sensor that is always shooting at 4K resolution, and uses its two built-in Venus processing engines to scale the 4K image for Full HD delivery. System frequencies are switchable between NTSC and PAL.
The built-in 20x Leica Dicomar lens features four lens groups, and electronically linked geared iris rings for manual control. The camera supports two optical image stabilization modes, one for 4K, and a different mode when shooting in HD, Two viewfinders provide you a choice when operating the camera with either a traditional tilt up color EVF, or a pull out LCD high resolution touch screen. The LCD touchscreen is positioned above the lens for a more natural viewing experience when shooting handheld.
The camera records in .mp4, .mov, or AVCHD codecs, and features dual SD media card slots. Please note that Panasonic recommends using SDXC cards rated as UHS-1 U3 for recording at the highest bit rates. The camera incorporates two SD card slots, allowing you to use relay recording, simultaneous recording and when recording HD you can use Panasonic's background recording mode.
- Histogram: Displays the image as a brightness graph.
- Zebra: indicates areas of overexposure by overlaying a striped pattern on the overexposed portion of the image.
- The built-in electronic color bars allow you to calibrate your monitors, and can be recorded for playback.
- You can activate a level indicator overlay, which can be useful to check the camera is level when shooting handheld or with a stabilizer.
- Intelligent Auto: Two modes, iA and iA Plus allow the camera to select the appropriate scene mode for the scene you are shooting. In iA Plus mode you can adjust the brightness and color, while allowing the camera to control the other settings.