Panasonic HFS14140AK Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F/3.5-5.6 Asph Power OIS Lens
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Panasonic HFS14140AK Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Asph Power Ois Lens
A truly versatile all-in-one zoom, the Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-280mm equivalent focal length range. POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) benefits this expansive wide-to-tele zoom range by compensating for camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. The lens construction incorporates three aspherical elements and a pair of extra-low dispersion elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for greater image sharpness and clarity. Multi-coatings have also been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity in harsh lighting conditions.
Complementing the imaging capabilities, this lens also features a stepping motor for fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and movie shooting. An internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during operation and also quickens focusing speeds.
- Designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 28-280mm equivalent focal length range to cover wide-angle to telephoto perspectives.
- Three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements combine to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations, as well as distortion, throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and sharpness.
- Multi-coated elements help to suppress lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- POWER O.I.S. compensates for camera shake in order to realize sharper photos and videos when shooting handheld.
- Stepping motor provides smooth and near-silent autofocus that pairs with an inner focusing design for quick performance. The AF system is also compatible with Lumix cameras' high-speed contrast-detection systems for focusing speeds up to 240 fps.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field techniques.