- 25.2MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- 4K 60p 4:2:2 10-Bit Unlimited Recording
- 5.7K 60p, 4K 120p HFR, FHD 300p VFR
- ProRes 422 HQ, V-Log and DR Boost
- Dual I.S. 2, 7.5-Stop 5-Axis Stabilizer
- 100MP Handheld High-Resolution Mode
- 3.68m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.84m-Dot Free Angle Touchscreen
- CFexpress Type B & SD UHS-II Card Slots
A New Creative Dimension
A pioneer in the Micro Four Thirds class, the Lumix GH6 Mirrorless Camera from Panasonic is a petite beast that challenges full-frame rivals, a powerful hybrid addition to the video-centric GH series that offers cutting-edge tech to cinematographers and photographers alike. The improved processing power of the Venus Engine enables fast sensor readouts for internal recording of 5.7K 30p in Apple ProRes 422 HQ, FHD 300p, and handheld 100MP photos. The GH6 properly exposes across 13+ stops, features in-body, sensor-shift stabilization, and can be spliced into VariCam footage with its pre-installed V-log image profile. Panasonic has created a compact flagship camera that professionals can choose for stills, as primary workhorse for independent cinema, or as an extra angle on feature productions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.