- 24.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- 6K30p 4:2:0 10-Bit Video Recording
- C4K/4K60p 4:2:2 10-Bit Unlimited
- 3.68m-Dot 0.78x-Magnification OLED LVF
- 3.0" 1.84m-Dot Tilt/Free-Angle Touch-LCD
- 779-Point Phase-Detection AF System
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- ISO 100-51200, up to 30 fps Shooting
- Dual UHS-II SD Slots; Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Designed for content creators needing strong stills and video performance, the second-generation Panasonic Lumix S5 II Mirrorless Camera is equipped with a host of new features to bring your vision to life. Benefitting from a new sensor design and an updated processing engine with L2 technology, the S5 II is the first Lumix camera to offer Phase Hybrid AF for fast and precise autofocusing performance. Making full use of the 24.2MP sensor and enhanced processor, this camera records 6K video for up to 30 minutes, while unlimited 4K video capture is available as well. Optimized for video, the S5 II is also equipped with a new Active I.S. system, which supports walking shots to further enhance image stabilization while recording video.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.