Profoto 9010XX Air Remote TTL F/Nikon
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Profoto 901040 Air Remote TTL-N F/Nikon
- Manual and TTL Control of AirTTL Flashes
- Manual Control of Air Flashes
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Range: 1000′ (Normal) / 330′ (TTL)
- 8 Channels; 3 Groups
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000 Second
- Nine Stops of Manual Power Control
- ±2 EV of TTL Power Ratio Control
- Turn On/Off Modeling Light & Heads
- Mini-USB Port for Firmware Updates
Profoto Air Remote overview
Maximize the potential of your AirTTL-equipped flashes through the use of an Air Remote TTL-N from Profoto. This powerful remote provides you with an outstanding set of features, including support for wireless power control and TTL, including high-speed sync, with Nikon cameras. Operating on a 2.4 GHz frequency, the Air Remote can sync with flashes up to 1000' away with normal triggering and 330' with TTL. TTL is useful because it offers automated shooting and exposure and brings the advantage of high-speed sync, enabling the use of shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second. Also, the controller has 8 channels and 3 groups, ensuring minimal interference with other nearby systems and equipment. Each group can be controlled independently from one another, permitting ±2 EV adjustment of power ratios for TTL systems and nine stops of manual control. You have access to remotely turn on/off the modeling lights or heads, making it easier to adjust lights in your studio. Additionally, there is a mini-USB port for installing firmware updates and it runs on just two AAA batteries.
- AirTTL flashes and packs, such as the B1X and Pro-10, fully support TTL communication from an Air Remote TTL-N and a compatible Nikon camera. This makes shooting incredibly simple as the camera and flashes automatically determine the best power settings for the scene in order to produce a properly exposed image.
- In addition to TTL and manual controls, with AirTTL flashes and packs you can make use of both with hybrid operation where an initial exposure is captured with TTL and then the system is switched into manual where it retains the exposure settings.
- By using TTL, users can enjoy almost automatic flash exposure in a range of conditions as well as the ability to access high-speed sync for using shutter speeds up to 1/8000 second. When using TTL, power ratios between groups can be adjusted from ±2 EV.
- A 2.4GHz radio system ensures exceptional reliability with ranges up to 1000' in standard sync modes and 330' with TTL/HSS.
- Users can choose between eight different channels to help minimize interference with other nearby systems and control up to three groups of light on each channel.
- A mini-USB port is available for installing firmware updates.
- Compatible Flashes
AirTTL (TTL, HSS, Remote Control, Manual Sync)
B1 500 AirTTL
B1X 500 AirTTL
B2 250 AirTTL
D2 200 AirTTL
D2 1000 AirTTL
Pro-10 2400 AirTTLAir (Remote Control & Manual Sync)
D1 Air 250
D1 Air 500
D1 Air 1000
D4 Air 1200
D4 Air 2400
D4 Air 4800
Pro-B4 1000 Air
Pro-8a 1200 Air
Pro-8a 2400 Air