- 35.4MP Super35, Rolling Shutter CMOS
- S35 Lens Coverage at 8K, Canon RF Mount
- Wide Range of Prime & Zoom Lens Options
- 16.5+ Stops of Dynamic Range
- Lightweight & Compact DSMC3 Design
- Up to 8K120, 7K140 & 4K240 in 17:9 S35
- REDCODE Raw HQ, MQ & LQ Options
- Right-Side Assistant's User Interface
- Built-In 2.4" LCD for Camera Control
- USB-C, Timecode, Dual 12G-SDI Ports
Bring 8K Super35 capture to your productions with the gray V-RAPTOR RHINO 8K S35 Camera, RED DIGITAL CINEMA's latest DSMC3 option. Incorporating an 8K, 35.4MP S35 CMOS sensor, the V-RAPTOR offers multi-format capture with 8/7/6/5/4/3/2K formats, including REDCODE raw and anamorphic options.
Super35 Sensor and 8K Capture Options
35.4MP CMOS S35 Sensor
- The RHINO's Super35mm 35.4 MP CMOS sensor provides a practical alternative to full-frame capture that is particularly suitable for in-the-field productions while still offering the high resolution and shallow depth of field beloved by cine-style shooters.
- 16.5+ stops of dynamic range give the RHINO 8K 35 the ability to capture stunning images in any environment you explore.
Up to 8K Capture
- A wide range of resolutions and frame rates enables the RHINO to capture up to 120 fps in 8K, 240 fps in UHD 4k, and 480 fps in 2K, with anamorphic options available in 6, 7, and 8K.
- The 8K resolution provides the ability to crop multiple shots in a lower resolution from a single 8K take.
Wide Array of Compatible Lenses
- Super35 lens choices provide a more compact form while offering a wide range of zoom and prime lenses for both broadcast and cine-style productions.
- The locking Canon RF lens mount supports select RF to Canon EF-mount adapters, further expanding your lens selection.
The compact form, availability of a wide array of compatible lenses, and the classic Super35 look make the RHINO ideal for wildlife, broadcast, and cine-style productions.
Compact DSMC3 Form
Side Control Panel
- Conveniently located on the assistant's side, an easy-to-navigate, 2.4" LCD panel provides comprehensive control including status updates, in-camera format selection, and customizable buttons.
- The RHINO's compact and durable DSMC3 form features micro-V battery compatibility, several monitor options, CFexpress card capture, and a modular design that, when paired with a compact Super35 lens, creates a portable, ergonomic form.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.