Rotolight AEOS Location LED Light
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Rotolight AEOS Location Led Light
- Low Profile: 11.6″ Diameter, 0.78″ Thick
- Color: 3150 to 6300K, On-Board DMX
- Multi-Voltage AC Adapter: 100-240 VAC
- V-Mount Battery Holder
- Includes 4-Filter Set
- Supports High-Speed Sync with Flash Mode
- CineSFX for Several Cinematic Effects
- True Aperture Dimming Selects F-Stop
- Designer Fade for Custom Up/Down Effects
- AccuColour LED Technology True Color
Small enough for on-camera use, the 11.6" diameter AEOS Location LED Light from Rotolight also has a profile of just 0.78", allowing it to be used in very tight spaces, or due to cool-running LEDs, very close to the talent. The AEOS has an impressive color temperature control range, from a warm 3150 to a cool 6300K, to match other fixtures or ambient light conditions and it's fully dimmable. Both of these functions can be controlled on the unit or remotely via DMX. The light's output is rated 96 CRI and 91 TLCI, indicating high color fidelity. The AEOS runs on the included universal AC adapter or on optional batteries via the AEOS's V-mount battery holder.
The AEOS has High-Speed Sync Flash Mode (HSS) that flashes at 200% of the maximum continuous light level. CineSFX provides several effects such as fire or lightning to create a sense of excitement or reality on set. True Aperture Dimming actually calculates the correct f-stop at a given distance, while Designer Fade supports custom up or down fades for interviews and video. The AEOS comes with a ball head that allows 360-degree rotation and 200-degrees of tilt, while the included 4-filter kit allows you to diffuse or tweak the color using the kit's filter holder.
- High-Speed Sync Flash (HSS)
- Provides a powerful HSS flash mode with zero recycle time at 200% of the maximum continuous light output for traditional photographic workflows, enabling you to freeze action. This feature eliminates the need for users shooting both stills and video to buy a strobe, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
- Color temperature variable from 3150 to 6300K or anywhere in between.
- Provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire, and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
- True Aperture Dimming
- Calculates and displays f-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
- Designer Fade
- Provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
- AccuColour LED phosphor technology ensures the AEOS delivers exceptional color rendering (CRI: 96 , TLCI: 91), eliminating the need to spend time and money correcting color and skin tones in post-production.
- Color Range
- 3150-6300K, integrated accurate Kelvin display.
- Local, DMX, or PC sync (Flash). Compatible with any HSS flash trigger received with PC sync socket.
- V-Lock battery or mains power, (42W consumption at 100% power). Delivers over 3 hours run time on a standard 95Wh battery.
- Integrated aluminum handles, selectable 3/8"-16 or 1/4"-20 female thread or the included 360-degree Pro Ball Head.
- 100,000-hour LED lifespan - totally flicker-free technology.
- Includes 218 Full Diffuser, 250 Medium Diffuser, 184 Cosmetic Peach, 279 1/8 Magenta.
- Lightweight Design
- 3 lb (1.5kg)
- Powerful, soft light output (5750 lux at 3'), reflects signature catch light.