Saramonic SRPAX2 Active 2-Channel Audio Adapter F/DSLR Cameras (EOL)
- Combine Two Mics to One Stereo Output
- Sum a Stereo Input to a Mono Output
- Supplies Phantom Power
- 3.5mm (1/8″) and XLR Inputs
- 3.5mm (1/8″) Stereo Line Output
- Dedicated 3.5mm Stereo Headphone Output
- Left and Right Gain Controls
- Left and Right Level Meters
- Mono/Stereo Output Mode Switch
- Powered via 9V Battery
The SR-PAX2 from Saramonic is an active 2-channel audio adapter designed to provide a compact solution for recording two signals to any DSLR or camcorder that has a standard mounting base, and a built-in audio jack. It features left and right gain controls and meters, supplies phantom power, and is powered by a 9V battery (available separately).
It attaches to the base of a camera, and can be mounted on a tripod or case. Connect inputs via two mono 3.5mm (1/8") jacks, the single stereo 3.5mm (1/8") jack, or two XLR jacks. Route the stereo 3.5mm (1/8") output to your DSLR or camcorder. The output can be set to mono or stereo via the M/S switch. A dedicated stereo 3.5mm (1.8") headphone output allows quick monitoring of the mic signals.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.