Sirui 35mm T2.9 1.6x Full-Frame Anamorphic Lens (Canon RF)
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
- Covers Full-Frame Sensors
- Aperture Range: T2.9 to T16
- 2.4:1 & 2.8:1 De-Squeezed Aspect Ratios
- Blue Streak Effects
- 10-Blade Iris Produces Oval Bokeh
- Horizontal FOV of 22mm Spherical Lens
- Front Filter Diameter: 82mm
- Minimum Focus: 3'
- Focus Scales in Feet & Meters
- Canon RF Lens Mount
The Canon RF-mount 35mm T2.9 Anamorphic 1.6x Lens from Sirui produces a wider look equivalent to a 22mm spherical full-frame field of view. Suitable for capturing architecture, landscapes, and confined spaces, this lens features rich detail, cinematic, oval bokeh, and artistic lens flairs. This lens produces horizontal blue streaks when pointed at a light source, giving your footage a dreamy or science fiction aesthetic. An image captured in 16:9 is de-squeezed to an anamorphic 2.8:1 aspect ratio, whereas shooting in 3:2 yields a 2.4:1 final image.