Tamron 18300F 18-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens F/Fujifilm S, Ø67
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27mm-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- VXD Linear AF Motor
- Maximum Magnification: 1:2
- VC Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Construction
The 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD from Tamron is a versatile superzoom ideal for photographers who want an all-rounder that covers virtually any shooting situation. Characterized for its 16.6x zoom ratio and a minimum focus distance of only 5.9", it brings the best of Tamron's "all-in-one" philosophy to the FUJIFILM X audience at large. A fast and precise autofocus mechanism, Tamron's VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor, provides it with some of the best performance in its class, and it's aided by the proprietary Vibration Compensation system that supports stable photography even at ultra-telephoto focal lengths.
- All-in-one zoom, engineered specifically for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras, provides a 27-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Tamron's Vibration Compensation uses a free-floating element, controlled through two gyroscopic sensors to measure the horizontal and vertical vibrations and compensate accordingly, eliminating camera shake.
- Two VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motors deliver impressively quiet, quick, and precise focusing performance to suit both stills and video applications. This focusing system offers a minimum focusing distance of 5.9' when fully zoomed out, and a 1:2 maximum magnification ratio at the wide end of the zoom range.
- A weather-sealed construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.