Unleash your creativity within the expansive 1500 sq ft canvas of Studio A. The pristine white cyclorama wall provides a seamless backdrop, allowing your ideas to take center stage. With high-speed Wi-Fi ensuring seamless connectivity, the possibilities are endless.
- Top-Notch Equipment: Elevate your production with our state-of-the-art ceiling-rigged, remote-operated RGB LED powerful lights. Two strobes with C stands and modifiers provide additional flexibility, ensuring your lighting setup is precisely tailored to your vision.
- Comprehensive Gear: Enjoy the convenience of V-flats, extensions, sandbags, and apple boxes, all at your disposal. We believe in providing you with the tools you need to bring your ideas to life, effortlessly.
- 24 ft High Ceilings: Experience the freedom of a spacious environment, complemented by 24 ft high ceilings, allowing you to experiment with dynamic angles and expansive shots.
- Comfortable Amenities: Work in comfort with a fully equipped studio – a fridge, folding table, wardrobe & HMU room featuring 2 makeup stations, and a changing room for added convenience.
- Audio Perfection: Immerse yourself in a professional-grade venue/nightclub sub-buffer and speaker sound system. Every project deserves to be heard, and Studio A ensures your audio is as captivating as your visuals.
What is included when renting studio A?
When you rent Studio A, you get access to a comprehensive set of professional equipment and amenities, including:
- Two Profoto D2 flashes
- Two tall director chairs
- Profoto trigger (Elichrome or Brocolor available upon prior request)
- Two C-Stands
- Softbox and strip softbox
- Ten RGB continuous lights
- iPad for convenient light control
- Professional audio system with speaker and subwoofer
- Comfortable sofa
- Makeup room equipped with a fridge, clothing rack, and director chairs
- 25% discount on any additional rental gear
Our goal is to provide you with everything you need to make your studio experience seamless and productive.
What does "after hour" booking means?
After hours" refers to the time periods when the studio is available for rental outside of the regular business hours. Our studio can be rented 24/7 for your convenience. However, if the rental time falls outside our store's working hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Sunday 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM), a different rate may apply. This allows flexibility for individuals or groups who need the studio during non-operational hours.
How to I go about renting equipment for the day I booked my studio time?
To rent equipment, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed list of your requirements. Our dedicated team will promptly get in touch with you to provide information on pricing and availability. Additionally, please note that when you rent our studio spaces, you are eligible for a discount on equipment rentals (subject to certain conditions).
Do I get studio assistance on the day of booking?
When you book our studios, our team of associates is available to assist you with any inquiries.We provide assistance for studio usage, equipment, and scheduling
If you require dedicated assistance during your session ( PA, camera assistant, etc) you also have the option to rent assistance for a more personalized support experience.
What is the cancelation Policy ?
You can cancel your booking with a full refund if you notify the studio manager at least 48 hours before the reserved time. If there's a need to make changes within the 48-hour window, please discuss it with our associates. Please note that no-shows will not be eligible for refunds. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation policy.
Is cleaning service included?
No, our team ensures the delivery of spaces in the best condition at the beginning of the lease. If, at the end of the lease, the team does not find the spaces in the same condition as they were delivered, a cleaning fee will be charged upon completion.