Angelbird CXA32PK CFexpress Type A Card Reader
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Built so users can quickly offload large video and photo files at uninterrupted transfer speeds, the CFexpress Type A Memory Card Reader from Angelbird adapts to on-the-go workflows, while also providing a solid build, stability, and the ability to stack securely with other Angelbird card readers. It connects to your host Windows, Mac, Linux, iPadOS, or Android system using a USB-C port, which operates using the 20 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 standard. If your system doesn't support USB 3.2 Gen 2x2, there is backward compatibility with other USB standards. Additionally, since the USB-C port shares the same interface as Thunderbolt 3 and 4, this card reader be directly connected to Thunderbolt 3 and 4 ports. To further aid in system connectivity, both a 19.7" USB-C to USB-C cable and a USB-C to USB-A adapter are included.
Angelbird's CFexpress Type A Memory Card Reader is bus powered, meaning it receives power directly from your system's host USB or Thunderbolt port, with no additional cables or power supplies required. Thanks to a durable aluminum housing, protection is offered against temperature extremes, shock, ESD, and overloads. Angelbird also built the USB-C port with Solid Connect recessed connectivity, which helps to ensure stable, uninterrupted data transfers, as well as protect against cable wear and tear. Lastly, a built-in write protect switch helps protect the content on your CFexpress Type A media from being accidentally erased.
Please note that to receive the full limited 3-year warranty, this product needs to be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
- "Made in Austria" production quality, with a rock-solid hard anodized aluminum built for uninterrupted CFexpress Type A data offloading.
- USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x2 connectivity with data transfers of up to 20 Gb/s, while remaining backward compatible with other USB standards. The USB-C port is also physically compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and 4 cables, although Thunderbolt speeds are not supported.
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection.
- Performs firmware updates directly on Angelbird CFexpress Type A cards to ensure ongoing camera compatibility and the full feature set for the life of the card.
- For use with macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, and Android.