Benro A48FDS4PRO Aluminum Video Monopod Kit
With the compact Benro S4Pro Fluid Head attached on the A48FD Aluminum Monopod with 3-Leg Base, you'll have the versatility to push in on subjects on the fly whenever the opportunity presents itself. The leg base will provide the support to do this in a controlled way, so that there's some resistance steadying your movements. At the same time, the monopod will serve you in ways similar to a tripod as well as a handheld jib.
The S4Pro supports up to 8.8 lb loads and offers two steps of counterbalance. It's made of magnesium and aluminum and comes with a pan bar that can be attached on either side. This head has a flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread on the bottom, and this provides yet additional versatility in that you can move it from the monopod directly to other supports, such as sliders. The monopod and head together feature a height range of 26 to 68.5". The S4Pro head also offers two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for attaching articulating arms and other accessories.
S4Pro Fluid Head
- 8.8 lb payload
- 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Compatible with 60mm flat base tripods and can be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- 1-2 steps of counterbalance
- Fixed pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-75° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminum
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, underneath the camera plate
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
A48T Classic Aluminum Monopod
- 4-section design with flip locks
- 3-leg base with ball joint, capable of locking as well as folding for transport
- Height range 22 to 68.5" with the head attached
- 3/8"-16 mounting screw
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.