Benro S6Pro Fluid Video Head
Featuring a 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 threaded hole, the Benro S6Pro Fluid Video Head can efficiently be moved between compatible tripods and sliders, jibs, monopods, and other support gear. It supports up to 13.2 lb loads and offers 5+0 steps of counterbalance and continuous pan and tilt drag. There are also independent pan and tilt locks. The tilt range is a wide +90/-75°, and the pan range is a full 360°.
Some parts of the head are made of magnesium and other parts of aluminum. Virtually the entire head, including its knobs, is made of robust yet lightweight metal. A pan bar is included that can be attached to a rosette adapter on the left or right side of the head, for left- or right-handed users. A camera plate is included that can be adjusted forward/backward to let you find the optimal balance for your camera. A safety lock on the plate ensures that once mounted, the plate won't slip out if you move it in either direction too much. Two camera screws are supplied—1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16—that can be stored underneath the camera plate on the head itself, in dedicated slots. For attaching accessories, there's a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on each side of the head to which you can secure articulating arms.
- 13.2 lb payload
- 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Compatible with 65mm flat base tripods and can be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- 5+0 steps of counterbalance
- Continuous pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-75° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminum
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, underneath the camera plate
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.