Canon EOS R100, RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM + RF-S 55-210mm f/5-7.1 IS STM Lens Kit
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Designed for modern-day content creators, the compact and portable Canon EOS R100 Mirrorless Camera offers a wide range of features to suit a variety of multimedia applications. Its excellent still-image capabilities start with its APS-C-sized 24.1MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 processor, and the camera also provides 4K 24p cropped video recording.
- Large 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD screen provides an intuitive method for navigating menus and reviewing imagery.
- Bright, clear 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder is featured for high-resolution eye-level viewing.
- Single SD memory card slot to support 4K video recording and high-speed continuous shooting.
A versatile zoom range in a compact package is the promise of the Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens. Made specifically for Canon's APS-C-format R Series mirrorless line, it delivers a wide-angle to short telephoto equivalent zoom range of 29-72mm. Plus, a retractable design makes it ideal for everyday carry where you want to stuff the camera in a bag.
Canon has taken care with the optical design, using two aspherical elements and the Super Spectra Coating to minimize aberrations and reduce ghosting and flare. An Optical Image Stabilizer will help ensure sharp imagery, providing up to 4 stops of shake correction or up to 6 stops of Coordinated IS with a compatible camera body. Additionally, the lead screw-type STM AF system is fast enough to keep up with speedy continuous focus while being smooth and quiet enough to work for video.
Offering a versatile zoom range in a lightweight and portable design, the Canon RF-S 55-210mm f/5-7.1 IS STM Lens is well-suited for sports and wildlife applications. Providing an 88-336mm equivalent focal length range, this sleek telephoto zoom lens is designed for APS-C-format EOS R-series mirrorless cameras. The lens also offers a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' for working with close-up subjects. Complementing the optical design and telephoto reach, an Optical Image Stabilizer compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake to benefit handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds. Additionally, an STM stepping motor is also featured, which produces fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to support both stills and video recording applications.
- Telephoto zoom lens for RF-mount APS-C format mirrorless cameras provides an 88-336mm equivalent focal length range.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions. When paired with EOS R-series cameras featuring an In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS), up to 7 stops of shake correction are provided.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion elements and a Super Spectra Coating minimize ghosting and flare.
- Minimum focusing distance of 28.7" for working with close-up subjects.
- Compact and lightweight lens weighs just 9.5 oz.