Angelbird CFX32PK CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Built so users can quickly offload large files, the CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader from Angelbird adapts to on-the-go workflows, while also providing a solid build, stability, and the ability to stack securely with other Angelbird card readers. It connects to your host Windows, Mac, Linux, iPadOS, or Android system using a USB Type-C port, which operates using the 20 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 standard. If your system doesn't support USB 3.1 Gen 2, there is backward compatibility with other USB standards. Additionally, since the USB Type-C port shares the same interface as Thunderbolt 3 and 4, this card reader be directly connected to Thunderbolt 3 and 4 ports. To further aid in system connectivity, both a 19.7" USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a USB Type-C to Type-A adapter are included.
Angelbird's CFexpress Type B MK2 Memory Card Reader is bus powered, meaning it receives power directly from your system's host USB or Thunderbolt port, with no additional cables or power supplies required. Thanks to a durable aluminum housing, protection is offered against temperature extremes, shock, ESD, and overloads. Angelbird also built the USB Type-C port with Solid Connect recessed connectivity, which helps to ensure stable, uninterrupted data transfers, as well as protect against cable wear and tear. Lastly, a built-in write protect switch helps protect the content on your CFexpress Type B media from being accidentally erased.
Note: XQD media card are not supported. Also, to receive the full limited 3-year warranty, this product needs to be registered on the Angelbird Personal Service Portal within 30 days after purchase. If not registered within this period, the market-specific legal guarantee period comes into force.
- This card reader has an anodized aluminum build for CFexpress Type B data offloading at unrestricted speeds
- 20 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 with a USB Type-C to Type-C cable and a USB Type-C to Type-A adapter
- Physically compatible with Thunderbolt 3/4 and USB backward compatible
- Shock & temperature proof
- Endures extreme temperatures and shock, offers ESD and overload protection
- USB bus powered so no additional power sources are needed
- For use with macOS, iPadOS, Windows, Linux, and Android