- For DJI Ronin 4D Cinema Cameras
- Detach Zenmuse X9 from Main Body
- Reduce Handheld Weight to 4 lb
- 6.6' Cable Length, Supports 8K Video
- Compatible with 4D's Handgrips/Monitor
- Extension Rod, Remote Head, Jib
- Pan Axis Quick-Lock for Static Shots
- Cold Shoe Mount, Mounting Threads
Ideal for solo operators or tight spaces, the DJI Ronin 4D Flex Extension Unit allows you to detach your Ronin 4D's Zenmuse X9 gimbal camera and expand its filming possibilities. One end of the Flex attaches to the main Ronin 4D body while the other secures the X9 camera, reducing your handheld operation weight to just 4 lb. A 6.6' cable maintains communication between the two units for remote head configurations and supports transmission of up to 8K video. You can easily attach your Ronin 4D handgrips to the Flex thanks to the included adapters. Even the main monitor can be secured to the Flex using its cold shoe mounting point. Other mounting threads allow you to secure the attached X9 to extension rods or tripods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.