DJI Transmission Combo
- Transmitter & High-Bright RX Monitor Kit
- Transmit 1080p60 Video over 3 Miles LoS
- HDMI/3G-SDI Input / Output
- 7" 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- Gyroscopic Sensor to Control Gimbals
- O3 Pro Video Transmission Technology
- AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Power via L-Series Batteries
- Works with Ronin 2 / RS 3 Pro Gimbals
- Custom LUTs, Built-In Image Tools
The system supports automatic frequency hopping to find the strongest signal, and it operates using AES 256 encryption to protect your video from prying eyes. It allows you to transmit simultaneously to two receivers in control mode, and in broadcast mode, it can transmit to unlimited receivers with a slightly lower performance. Control mode allows you to control your gimbal or camera using the touchscreen or via physical gestures using the built-in gyroscopic sensor.
The units can be powered via an optional L-series battery or its DC power input, or they can be powered directly from a DJI gimbal such as the Ronin 2 or RS 3. The monitor provides multiple imaging tools such as frame guide, waveform, and false color, and it allows you to import custom LUTs.
Long-Distance HD Live Feed
End-to-End Ultra-Low Latency
Seamless Auto Frequency Hopping
- O3 Pro adds a DFS band on top of the traditional 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, offering up to 23 channel options that provide professional crews with more compliant and interference-free transmission channels.
- DJI Transmission supports triple-band automatic frequency hopping, which automatically scans the electromagnetic environment for the best wireless channel.
- With a built-in frequency sweeper, users can even manually select a channel to avoid interference between devices.
- By mounting high-gain antennas, transmission capability is further boosted.
One Transmitter with Multiple Receivers for Coordinated Shooting
- Two transmission modes are available.
- In Control mode, DJI Transmission delivers optimal transmission performance. Monitoring can be done from two receivers at the same time, while the gimbal of Ronin 2 and RS 3 Pro and camera can be controlled remotely.
- Broadcast mode can be enabled on top of Control mode to enable an unlimited number of receivers (transmission performance differs from Control mode).
- On larger and more dynamic, DJI Transmission can operate with 20 or more transmitters sending signals to 20 or more devices, resulting in a smooth, coordinated experience that's difficult to get with traditional transmission setups.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.