Fujifilm GF100200/5.6 GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR, Ø67
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 79-158mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/32
- One Aspherical Element
- Two Super ED Elements
- Linear AF Motor
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
- Removable, Rotating Tripod Collar
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Covering a flexible range of medium telephoto focal lengths, the FUJIFILM GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR is a versatile zoom, well-suited for a variety of subjects from portraiture to landscapes. Offering a 79-158mm equivalent focal length, this lens is also characterized by its constant f/5.6 maximum aperture to maintain consistent brightness throughout the zoom range. The optical design incorporates two Super ED elements and one aspherical element, which minimize both chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity, color accuracy, and sharpness.
Balancing the optical attributes, this lens is also distinguished by its five stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. A linear autofocus motor is also used to deliver fast, near-silent focusing performance to benefit both photos and videos. Additionally, the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction to suit working in trying environmental conditions.
- Medium telephoto zoom lens offers a 79-158mm equivalent focal length to realize a narrow field of view to suit wildlife and portraiture applications.
- Constant f/5.6 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Two Super ED elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- One aspherical element controls field curvature, distortion, and spherical aberrations in order to maintain a high degree of sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance to suit both photo and video applications. Additionally, an updated mechanism also fixes the linear motor position when turning the camera off so the focus position remains the same.
- A focus limiter switch lets you adjust the focusing range from 2' to infinity or from 16.4' to infinity for faster focusing performance when working with distant subjects.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed magnesium-alloy construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Compatible with optional GF 1.4X TC WR Teleconverter, which extends the focal length to 140-280mm for even greater reach.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.