Fujifilm XF816/2.8 XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 12-24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three ED and Four Aspherical Elements
- Three Super ED Elements
- Nano-GI Coating
- Field Curvature Correction Element
- Linear Focus Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Capture the world with this ultra-wide-angle XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens from Fujifilm. With four aspherical and six ED lens elements, including three super ED elements that specifically target lateral chromatic aberration, this lens offers exceptional control over fringing. A Nano-GI coating on the front two lens elements helps reduce ghosting and flare. Also in the lens is a field curvature correction element that can adjust position depending on the zoom. This element helps retain sharpness and reduces optical distortion that is normally found in ultra-wide angle lenses. Autofocus is powered by an internal linear motor that provides quick, quiet, and accurate focus. The lens is also weather sealed at 11 points and can withstand temperatures as cold as 14°F for use in adverse conditions.
- A bright maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides exceptional depth of field control and excellent performance in low-light scenarios.
- Four aspherical lenses, three ED lenses and three super ED lenses minimize distortion and chromatic and spherical aberrations. Nano-GI coating on the front elements reduce ghosting and flare.
- The field curvature correction lens corrects the field curvature commonly found in ultra-wide-angle lenses.
- A linear autofocus motor provides reliable focusing quickly and quietly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.