- 40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI Sensor
- 4K 120p, 6.2K 30p, FHD 240p 10-Bit Video
- 7-Stop In-Body Image Stabilization
- 425-Point Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3" 1.84m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 20 fps E. Shutter, 15 fps Mech. Shutter
- 160MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ProRes & Blackmagic RAW via HDMI
40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI Sensor
Offering the ultimate in image quality, the X-T5 features a 40MP X-Trans 5 HR CMOS sensor in a compact, lightweight body that maximizes functionality and portability. Imaging performance is in no way compromised by the camera's diminutive proportions. Instead, the X-T5's improved image processing algorithm delivers outstanding results and is packed with details right across the native ISO range.
Powerful Video Capabilities
A dynamic camera with powerful video functions, movies can be recorded internally at up to 6.2K at 30p in 4:2:2 10-bit color, plus there's a 4K HQ mode which oversamples 6.2K footage for superior 4K output. This higher video resolution unlocks 2x digital zoom functionality, providing additional in-camera versatility without a noticeable drop in quality.
External Raw Recording
Both F-Log and F-Log2 recording are possible, with the latter providing an expanded dynamic range of 13+ stops. Additionally, 12-bit ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW can be output via HDMI to Atomos and Blackmagic devices accordingly.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.