Fujinon TS1228 12x28 Techno-Stabi Image-Stabi Binocular
Enjoy the power of 12x magnification without having to use a tripod with the Fujinon 12x28 TS1228 Techno-Stabi Image-Stabilized Binocular. With image stabilization of ±3°, you'll see the details of far-off subjects without the hand shake that spoils the image of non-stabilized, high-power optics. It's especially useful when glassing from a moving boat or vehicle.
Fully multi-coated optics and phase-corrected prisms deliver a bright, crisp image, and the long 17.5mm eye relief and twist-up eyecups make the Techno-Stabi comfortable to use even while wearing glasses. It will run for up to 12 hours on the included CR2 lithium battery and comes with a case and a strap.
- 12x magnification
- 28mm objective lens
- Phase-corrected prisms
- Fully multi-coated lenses
Use and Handling
- Vibration correction range ±3°
- Enjoy 12x magnification with no need for a tripod
- Twist-up eyecups accommodate eyewear
- Long 17.5mm eye relief
- Up to 12 hours runtime
- Center-focus wheel
- Auto shutoff after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Fiberglass-reinforced plastic housing
- Lightweight at 14.9 ounces
- Neck strap, carrying bag, CR2 lithium battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.