Gator Frameworks Standard Quadpod A/V Stand F/Displays up to 65" (Black)
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $50
The black Gator Cases Standard Quadpod A/V Stand is a four-legged stand designed to hold displays up to 65" for A/V techs, presenters, and instructors in meeting rooms, classrooms, and product demos. Its four-leg design and sturdy steel construction allow the stand to support a maximum weight capacity of 104 lb while accommodating horizontal or vertical screen orientation.
The supplied universal VESA mount is compatible with hole patterns from 100 x 100 to 640 x 400. Adjust the height from 43 to 72" and secure the position via the simple twist knob. Use the included cable clip to keep your cable run tidy. Removable red safety trim on the feet enable easy stand identification.
- Holds displays up to 65" in size, and accommodates horizontal or vertical screen orientation
- Four legs offer enhanced support and stability
- Height adjustable from 43 to 72"
- Comfortable twist knob to securely lock in height adjustments
- Maximum weight capacity of 104 lb
- Heavy-duty steel construction with black powder-coat finish
- Universal VESA mount provides compatibility with hole patterns from 100 x 100 to 640 x 400