JBL EON710 Two-Way 10" 1300W Powered Portable PA Speaker w/Bluetooth & DSP
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
JBL EON710 Two-Way 10" 1300W Powered Portable PA Speaker with Bluetooth and DSP
- Advanced DSP with Use-Case Presets
- 8-Band Parametric EQ
- Automatic Feedback Suppression + Ducking
- 110 x 60° Coverage Pattern
- 3-Channel Mixer with Level Control
- Two Combo XLR-1/4" Inputs + XLR Out
- 65 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 125 dB Max SPL Output
- Redesigned High-Frequency Horn
- Integrated Handle for Easy Transport
Designed to deliver professional-quality audio, the 10" JBL EON710 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1300W powered portable PA speaker for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, a pair of EON710's is well equipped to cover an audience of 250.
A push button and LCD menu screen on the back of the speaker allow you to physically switch between optimized use-case presets. The built-in DSP provides user control over the 3-channel mixer and the integrated dbx DriveRack, which offers Automatic Feedback Suppression (AFS), an 8-band output EQ, microphone ducking, and a 100ms speaker delay.
Two inputs (Ch.1 and Ch.2) feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors complete with gain controls and signal/clip indicators. The third channel is the Bluetooth 5.0 input for wireless audio streaming.
With independent inputs, the EON710 is a great choice for any singer/songwriter or solo performer with an instrument. You have independent control over mic and instrument levels, while the Bluetooth input provides backing tracks or incidental music between sets.
It also features an XLR Thru-Output for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. All mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and output through the Pass-Thru XLR connector. For a true stereo L/R operation, two EON710s are needed, with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 1300W amplifier powers the 10" woofer and 1" compression driver, which provide full-range audio (65 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. JBLs redesigned high-frequency horn ensures a uniform coverage front to back with a dispersion of 110°H x 60°V. The EON710 includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- Custom-designed 10" woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Redesigned high-frequency horn
- Power: 1300W
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB), 65 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Dispersion: 110° H x 60° V
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR combo, 1 XLR passthrough
- Pro-grade dbx DSP: Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, 100ms speaker delay, parametric EQ
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Color backlit LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control
- Durable polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Ergonomic handle simplifies transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets for easy storage
Iconic Acoustics, Superior Sound
- The EON710’s newly engineered acoustic package features a completely redesigned woofer, JBL’s powerful 2414H compression driver and an optimized horn. It all adds up to superior JBL sound, with incredibly natural bass response and broad, even high-frequency dispersion.
Unrivaled Power Performance
- The EON700 Series delivers robust sound reproduction that covers the needs of any mid-sized event, indoors or out. The EON710 is powered by 1300 watts of ultra-efficient amplification for clean, clear sound at any volume level. And with 125 dB max SPL, you’ll deliver that front-row experience all the way to the back of the room.
Dial Up Great Sound Fast with Pro-Grade DSP
- Pro-grade DSP with 8-band EQ and optimized use-case presets will have you sounding your best at the push of a button. Speaking to a crowd? Ducking automatically lowers music when a mic signal is detected. Keep your stage sound clean—and your ears protected—with dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression, which stops the screech in its tracks.
Connectivity and Control
- Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming takes advantage of the latest protocol performance for decreased latency, broader range, and improved audio fidelity. Two Combo inputs and an XLR passthrough round out connectivity options. Access speaker functions via an EasyNav LCD screen or use the universal JBL Pro Connect app to make adjustments from anywhere in the venue.
Configure Your Way
- The EON710’s available yoke- and pole-mounting accessories provide flexible configuration options, letting you tailor your system for music venues, corporate events, or worship services. And because speakers are stackable, they’re easier to store and transport.
Rugged and Reliable
- Like every JBL speaker, the EON710 loudspeaker undergoes 100 hours of rigorous testing to ensure it will perform flawlessly and consistently in real-world conditions.