- Daylight-Balanced Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Rich Saturation, Optimized Skin Tones
- Fine Grain, Wide Exposure Latitude
- Ideal for Scanning and Enlarging
Kodak's GC/UltraMax 400 is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a wide exposure latitude for greater versatility, as well as a fine grain structure with consistent and accurate colors. Optimized skin tone reproduction makes this film suitable for portraiture while a vibrant overall color palette benefits general and outdoor photography. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is well-suited to both scanning and enlarging applications.
This item is a three-pack of 24-exposure rolls of 35mm film.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.