- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 92' at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-120mm (12mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Commander Mode for Wireless TTL Control
- Strobe Mode and 3 Illumination Patterns
- Recycle Time: 2.5-3.5 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
With a rated guide number of 92' at ISO 100 and 35mm, the SB-700 AF Speedlight from Nikon is a moderately compact flash unit packed with features for high-performance on-camera lighting capabilities. The flash is compatible with the i-TTL system for automatic metering with both FX- and DX-format cameras and is optimized for use with Nikon's.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.