Nikon Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S, Ø77
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $50
Nikon Z100400 Z 100-400mm F/4.5-5.6 VR S, Ø77
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/40
- Six Super ED and Two ED Glass Elements
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coatings
- Multi-Focus Stepping Motor AF System
- Vibration Reduction Image Stabilization
- Programmable Control Ring
- Inner Balance Technology
- Information OLED Panel and L.Fn Button
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
Offering super-telephoto reach in a portable design, the NIKKOR Z 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 VR S, from Nikon, is a versatile zoom well-suited for sports and wildlife applications. Covering a broad telephoto range, the lens manages to remain relatively lightweight and compact, making it ideal for travel as well, and it incorporates Inner Balance technology that maintains stability when tracking moving subjects and shooting atop a gimbal head.
- Featuring a combination of two Super ED and six ED glass elements, chromatic aberrations and color fringing is effectively eliminated throughout the zoom range for notable clarity and color accuracy.
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats are used to prevent ghosting, reflections, and flare in order to realize improved contrast and clarity when working in strong lighting and backlit conditions. The Nano Crystal Coat controls incidental light from a diagonal direction while the ARNEO Coat controls incidental light from a vertical direction.