Nikon Z 17-28mm f/2.8, Ø67
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $60
Nikon Z1728/2.8 Z 17-28mm f/2.8, Ø67
- Z-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Stepping Motor AF System
- Internal Focus and Zoom Design
- Programmable Control Ring
- Dust- and Drip-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
A portable ultra-wide-angle zoom perfect for creators, the Nikon NIKKOR Z 17-28mm f/2.8 manages to mix speed and compactness while presenting a broad field of view that's perfect for anything from landscapes to architecture subjects to handheld vlogging applications.
- Despite the bright f/2.8 design, this manages to remain sleek and lightweight, making it ideal for handheld use, all-day shoots, and a variety of vlogging needs.
- Compared to the NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S, this lens has a smaller diameter, uses more widely available 67mm front filters, and is 30% lighter while retaining the same f/2.8 speed.
- Internal zooming design prevents the lens from extending during use, making it easier to balance while shooting, especially when used in conjunction with a gimbal.